You can submit your print jobs to library printers wirelessly from both inside our library branches or in the comfort of your own home! Your print job will remain “ready to print” in the printer queue at your selected library until the close of the next business day.
USE OUR GUEST PRINTING SERVICE
1. Choose a printer (color or black and white) at the locations below:
*note: this is the email that you will use to retrieve your print job at the print release station
3. Select the document from your laptop/computer or you can enter a URL to print something from the web
4. Click the green printer button on the bottom right of the screen
|Copy & Print Fees
Black & White 25¢ per page
Color 50¢ per page
**Fees for standard 8.5"x11" page. See staff for other sizes.
SUBMIT PRINT JOB BY EMAIL
Example: If you are not physically at the Library, but wish to print at a Central Library printer:
1. Send your print jobs as email attachments directly to these addresses:
1st Floor Black and White :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1st Floor Color :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2nd Floor Black and White :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2nd Floor Color :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3rd Floor Black and White :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3rd Floor Color :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. You will be sent a release code for the email message and each attachment. Use these release codes to retrieve your documents at the selected printer. Email forwarding is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail or Google Mail.
Most online email services require that you log-in to access email. If you provide the URL (web address) of your message, the printing services will be blocked because your email login name and password are not known by the print system.
USE THE PRINTERON APP TO SUBMIT TO LIBRARY PRINTERS
Using the PrinterOn mobile printing apps for iOS and Android, you can submit your print job to library printers from your iOS or Android device.
With the PrinterOn mobile printing app, you can search the directory to locate the library’s cloud printers.
- Search by location: Use your device’s Location Services to locate nearby cloud printers, or search specific geographic locations
- Search by keyword: Search the PrinterOn directory for a printer with specific printer name (example: Central Library or DCPL)
- Search for network printers: If you are using the PrinterOn mobile app for iOS, you can also use the network discovery features to scan your local network for available cloud printers or network printers
- Search for secured printers: Configure the mobile app with server and user account information and you can restrict your search to those printers you are authorized to access