Home   |    Services   |    Research   |    Events and Classes   |    Childrens   |    Readers

Get a card

Who can get a card?

  • All Georgia residents
  • Those attending school in Georgia
  • Georgia property owners. (Must show proof of ownership)
  • A parent or guardian with proper identification must register children under 18.
  • Out-of-state cards are available for a fee.
  • What do I need to get a card?

    Proof of resident is required to obtain a PINES card

  • Photo id showing current address OR
  • Photo id and one item from list below OR
  • Two items from approved list
  • Acceptable identification includes: valid driver's license, valid voter registration card, checks with print address, a utility bill, a tax receipt, or other piece of mail showing current address.